They are going to assess the situation around 7:30 to see if we can go home. Aaron is working from home tomorrow morning so that I can go to the Dr. My throat is on fire and my ears are killing me.
Thank you so much for your prayers today. We have felt them!
Love you all,
Erica
She is such a 'ham' for the camera. I love the video. I am adding prayers for my sissy to feel better.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see her in good spirits. Just an FYI - if you can't get in to your Dr. first thing, the walk in clinic on Moores Mill is great. They took care of J's pneumonia and gave him the miracle shot! Hope you can get something to make you feel better ASAP. Let me know if you need my help on Friday. I could take Jack at least to lessen the amount of mama'ing you would have to do. Let me know. EM
ReplyDeletePraying that you get to go home. Oh my....she is one precious angel. I can just feel the love!
ReplyDeleteWe love you....let me know if you need me!
She has some nice dance moves. I bet she got them from Aaron. LOL Jordan has a prayer journal he made in Sunday School and he wrote Clara's name in it last night. So he was glad to see the video of her being silly. Erica I hope you feel better and we will keep you all in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteHey sweetie-
ReplyDeleteLet me know what I can do...really, I can come and help you if you need me.
Please take care of yourself and get some meds quickly. OK?
I will talk to you again..soon
Too cute! I can be there as early as Saturday if that would be helpful. Just say the words and I will be there!! Kiss her, kiss your hubby, kiss your mama,....kiss everybody for me!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been computering any this week, but I did remember that Youyou's cath was today. So I have been praying for you guys last night and today. So glad to sit down and read that everything went well.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is just adorable!!! And what fantastic dance moves she has!!!
ReplyDeleteI will continue to pray..{{{hug}}}
What a precious little sweetie! I will continue to pray. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutiepatootie pie girl!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe're praying and will continue to--for all of you....hope you can get some fast relief too, Erica!!
Love,
The Crane's
That video is too cute! She's so adorable! Praying for you to feel better Erica! Love y'all!
ReplyDeleteElise
What a spitfire. She reminds me so much of Wren! We are praying for YouYou.
ReplyDelete