Friday, March 13, 2009

Update - CICU

This is still Melisa - I just talked to my mom (AKA Neesie). They spent some time in the B'ham doctor's office this afternoon and YouYou has now been admitted to CICU. The doctor was optimistic about her being able to go to a regular room by tomorrow or Sunday.

Erica is with her in CICU now. They are cuddling in the rocking chair and YouYou is happy right now. Thanks for all your prayers so far. They have already received blessings from your prayers. Please continue to pray.

Emily or I will keep you updated as we learn more.

Thanks for all your sweet comments so far. I know that they are VERY uplifting to Erica.

15 comments:

  1. I just hate this for all of you. Other than my prayers, I will offer anything you need. Food, company, I can bring Isaac by once you are in a regular room. Keep us updated on your needs.
    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,

    You all are in my prayers constantly. I'm so glad you had a couple of nights in your own bed. We will continue to pray for healing for Clara and for you.
    I have not called because I know you are so busy but I may just leave a message like someone else said. It's okay if you "screen" your calls. I love you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I'm so glad I checked in tonight. Erica, I have NOTHING on the calendar Saturday. If you'd like some company, you know I would love to see you. Your call. Sometimes I know that visitors are good, sometimes it's nice to rest. (This time I will not forget the Krispy Kreme.) We will step up the prayers for little You You. May the Lord's healing hand be upon her...and you.
    Much love,
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I know I said that I never respond on a blog, but I wanted to let you know that I have been praying for your family from day one. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your boys. I would be glad to help in any way. I will continue praying for healing for you & your sweet little You You!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Erica! I am so sorry to hear this news. I hadn't checked since yesterday evening, so I didn't know what was going on! We are praying for all of you and love you bunches!

    Joie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Erica. My name is Ashton and I am one of the nurses that helped take care of YouYou the night before her surgery. I have been reading your blog and this is the sweetest story! I cried! She is very lucky to have a mama and daddy like you and Aaron! I hope to see all of you on the floor this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Melissa! If you read this send me your email. Mine is dtagkaufmann@hotmail.com. Thanks,
    Tatum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much love and many prayers for you all.
    Aunt Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of prayers coming your way..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. We love you and are lifting you up to our heavenly Father who loves you even more than we do.
    Have strength! (This is something my mom says to me when times are tough, in Dutch it's sterkte -stairk-tuh.)
    We love you!
    Dave, Mary, Katie, and Joshua Rozendal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still praying... someone post an update when you can! I want to read good news that You You is out of cicu and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thoughts and Prayers ALL DAY LONG!!!
    Love,
    David, Heather, Tyler and Landen Yell

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart sank when I saw that You You went from "home safe and sound" to "back to the hospital". That sweet girl has been through so much. You and your family are a true inspiration to all of us. I look forward to you getting her home to start enjoying life together as a family! Hang in there! You have so many prayers right now. Love, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. My family is praying for you. I hate that you have had to come back! I'm also praying for wisdom for your doctors and nurses.
    Give YouYou a hug from the Adoption Clinic!
    Jennifer Chambers, MD

    ReplyDelete